We are renting EventPort for events!! Call for availability and pricing!
EventPort 208 is 3,000 plus square feet of adaptable, loft-like space located in the heart of the Crossroads Art District. Regardless of the event you’re planning, EventPort 208 offers endless options! We’ve successfully hosted events since 2011, including:
- Fashion Shows
- Photo Shoots
- Lunch & Learn Sessions
- Corporate Training
- Networking Events
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Weddings & Wedding Receptions
- Holiday Parties
- Private Parties
Why choose EventPort 208?
- EventPort 208 is unique! The open, loft-like space offers unobstructed views throughout the venue, large floor-to-ceiling windows, tons of natural light and a hip, industrial “feel.”
- There are no vendor restrictions. Use who you want to use or we’ll offer suggestions. Your choice!
- EventPort can accommodate up to 300 guests (depending on seating) with parking accommodations.
- Local artwork is periodically featured in the space throughout the year – built in décor!
- Rental includes: a full kitchen, mini-kitchenette, private dressing room, two bathrooms, high-speed WiFi, private entry, six large high-top tables with seating for four, and 18 high-top chairs.
- EventPort 208 is available for rental 365 days per year for a maximum range of 17 hours. Competitive rates range from $125 per hour to $250 per hour, varying by date, time and event details.
For reservations and inquiries, call Kelly McCumber at 816-994-7311 or e-mail at Kelly@piqueco.com.